Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome, 2011

Decided to blog again. A brand new blog in a brand new year, hopefully it will be a wonderful year for me, my family and people I love, which includes Miki. <3

Recap of 2010:
• Got married to the love of my life on 21st Febuary
• Second chance in life on 12th April
• Gave birth to my precious baby, Tiffany Yap Xin Ling on 13th April
• Had a fantastic birthday celebration with Miki Dear on 22nd May
• Started my first ever stable job in August
• First cable car dining experience on hubbee's birthday on 1st November
• Bought mine and Tiffany's first insurance in November
• Bought a gold anklet for the first time for Tiffany as a Christmas present on 25th December

To summarize everything, 2010 have been a great year for me because I've got what I always dreamt for; a family of my own. Although everything isn't perfect like how I thought it will be, I'm happy that god have given me Tiffany. She have been such a great motivation to me for my work and the reason for my happiness everyday. Although I have never ever slept through the night without waking up since she was born, although I cannot go out as and when I like, although I have to give up certain things like spending more on myself, I find it totally worth it and if given a chance, I will still stick to my initial decision to keep her.

In 2010, I've met many great people as well. People who came into my life quite unexpectedly and made me smile everyday. You girls know who you are. :) As for Miki dear, although we don't see each other as often now, you are still a part of me and you'll always stay.

To end this post,
My 2011 resolution:
• Earn at least $2500 monthly
• Get driving license
• Give Tiffany an unforgettable 1st birthday
• Celebrate 21st birthday in Taiwan
• Apply for own flat
• Fulfill everything in my wish-list

Have you guys set your own resolution for 2011?





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone